Saturday, September 20, 2008
It's about time!
You may think this is true. Some of my dearest friends have been trying to get me to blog for a while now and I always find a reason not to, until now. I have, finally, given in. I am, however, a bit intimidated of blogging. As I read my friends and families blogs I am not sure how I can write or entertain as they do. I will write, and post pictures, and if nothing else, I know my mom will enjoy. Thanks mom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yay!! Cute blog and I am so excited to get more updates! I miss and love you so much! I was thinking about you today and hope that we will find our way back out west soon so we can see you more than once a year.
Much love, Alison
It IS about time!! So glad that you've given in, and your mom won't be the only one to enjoy this! I look forward to many happy posts!
Post a Comment